Bathrooms are one of the most important rooms in any home. A bathroom renovation is one of the best ways to increase the value of your home and make your home look more attractive. Even just adding new countertops, a new back splash, updating faucets and giving the room a fresh coat of paint will improve resale value. An updated bathroom will make a guest feel welcomed and comfortable in your home.
Some people choose to renovate their bathroom in order to create a place to rest, relax and have a spa-at-home setting. A growing family may be another reason to add another bathroom. The professionals at Leading Construction will assist you with the design and layout of your bathroom renovation and give you accurate estimates for your project. Whether you need a powder room, family, basement or ensuite bathroom renovation we can give you a space that will work. We aim to remain on budget and on time with all our projects so you can get back to enjoying your home.
There are several reasons why a bathroom renovation can be a good idea:
- Increased functionality: A bathroom renovation can help you improve the functionality of your bathroom by adding or rearranging fixtures, such as a new shower, tub, or sink, to better suit your needs.
- Increased home value: A bathroom renovation can increase the value of your home if you plan on selling it in the future. Buyers are often willing to pay more for a home that has a modern and updated bathroom.
- Improved energy efficiency: Renovating your bathroom can help you reduce your energy consumption by installing energy-efficient fixtures and appliances, such as low-flow toilets, showerheads, and LED lighting.
- Improved safety: A bathroom renovation can improve safety by adding features like grab bars, non-slip flooring, and wider doorways to accommodate people with mobility issues or disabilities.
- Aesthetics: A bathroom renovation can help you update the look of your bathroom to better suit your personal style and preferences. This can make the space more enjoyable and relaxing to use.
If you are in the Sudbury area we can design, rebuild, expand, or completely remodel existing bathrooms.
- Installation of bathroom vanities, sinks, faucets and hardware
- Tile installation -wall tile, floor tile
- Bathtub to shower conversions
- Free standing bathtub installations
- Small bathroom remodeling
- Drywall and painting
Before you start your bathroom renovation project it’s important to review the overall project to ensure you get the results and look that you want. We will go over costs and give you an estimated timeline. We will keep you informed throughout the entire renovation process so you never have to worry about being without your bathroom for any longer than necessary.
Contact Leading Construction today for a free quote!